Nice day
School went pratically fine, as usual.
Pretty called me for a chat at the right time, where my two hours break just started.
She's always so 'on the spot'. Had a great chat with her for almost one and 3/4 hours?
She's having sore throat, flu and more. Take good care, drink more water and strepsils is good!
I got my BITS result. I got highest for the whole Cohort! A round of applause for me? Haha
Thank you. Full marks for me, and 8: 49/50 pointers i suppose.
More motivated for my BITS, let's hope other subjects will be done greatly as well =)
Pretty called me for a chat at the right time, where my two hours break just started.
She's always so 'on the spot'. Had a great chat with her for almost one and 3/4 hours?
She's having sore throat, flu and more. Take good care, drink more water and strepsils is good!
I got my BITS result. I got highest for the whole Cohort! A round of applause for me? Haha
Thank you. Full marks for me, and 8: 49/50 pointers i suppose.
More motivated for my BITS, let's hope other subjects will be done greatly as well =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home